The Cost Accountant position is ideal for a candidate with strong communication and analytical skills. They will be responsible for monthly close process, variance analysis, account reconciliations, etc.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Maintain fixed assets
- Maintain Costs, reconcile inventory, participate in physical inventories
- Improve/streamline processes to maximize efficiency and performance
- Perform financial analysis as well as variance and trend analysis; prepare various reports, charts and models.
- Support Senior Management and provide sales reports
- Assist with annual budget
- Coordinate audit
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in cost accounting
- 2+ years in product driven environment
For immediate consideration, send a Word version of your resume to email@example.com
skills: Cost Accounting, Cost of Goods Sold
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.