The Staff Accountant role is an ideal role for a self-motivated and analytical candidate that is seeking to build their career in accounting/finance. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in an accounting department.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Prepare month-end financials including journal entries and accruals.
- Review assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Accurately record and reconcile invoices.
- Reconcile balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Assist in documenting internal processes, procedures, and systems.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1-3 years of professional experience.
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to email@example.com
skills: Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.