job summary: $5,000 Sign-on bonus
PERMANENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY:
This is a very rare opportunity with a regional mortgage company that's been around for over 30 years. They are looking for an experienced Sr. Loan Processor that would like to eventually get certifications and underwrite.
Apply now and be part of the best mortgage culture in Charlotte, NC. They retain their employees better than anyone we work with and have not had to lay anyone off in over a decade. Career advancement is in the cards if you want to grow into an Underwriter.
Outstanding benefits for you and your family
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $58,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application: clarifying or obtaining additional information.
- Confirms mortgage loan application information by mailing verification forms; contacting verification sources.
- Obtains mortgage loan documentation by ordering a credit report, appraisal, title, and related information.
- Identifies mortgage loan application and documentation problems by highlighting deficiencies; notifying mortgage loan underwriter and mortgage loan supervisor.
- Prepares closing statements and informs borrowers by calculating principal and interest payments, and closing costs; forwards the information to borrowers.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Provide outstanding customer service levels.
- Minimum of 3 years' current experience in the mortgage industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
skills: Loan Processing, Loan Administration, Loan Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.