New position created due to business growth in the Newport News area. Our client, a well-established and reputable organization is looking for an Accountant to join their fast growing team! This position will report directly to the Accounting Supervisor!
FANTASTIC COMPENSATION AVAILABLE!
location: Newport News, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 73,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for preparing month end close packages
- Perform inventory, sales, gross profile analysis
- Calculate depreciation, gross margin
- Perform variance analysis
- Maintain ERP system
- Reconcile and researched balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries.
- BS Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of experience in corporate accounting or auditing
- CPA Eligible
- Strong excel skills - assessment will be given to selected candidates
To apply, please send resume to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Cost Accounting, CPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.