Our client is a successful, growing organization that is adding to staff. This Cost Accounting Analyst role is a direct hire position that offers excellent visibility and future growth potential in a fast paced, team oriented culture.
Our client is looking for a detailed oriented Cost Accounting professional with strong communication and business partnering skills. A proactive analyst who is enjoys taking on new challenges and in an environment with changing priorities.
Anyone looking for a long term home where you can have an impact and add value, please apply for more details.
location: Tewksbury, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The Cost Accounting Analyst will be a valued business partner responsible for a wide range of duties including process improvements, cost and financial analysis, reporting, inventory analysis, and more. This Cost Accounting Analyst will wear a variety of hats in an effort to guide leadership in their decision making process as well as help them understand the financial impact.
- Maintain fixed assets
- Involved in budgeting and forecasting processes
- Maintain Costs, analyze inventories
- Improve/streamline processes to maximize efficiency and performance
- Trend analysis
- Cycle Count review
- Perform financial analysis as well as variance and trend analysis; prepare various reports, charts and models
- Support Senior Management and provide sales reports
- Coordinate audit
- Ad hoc analysis
The ideal profile will include
- 4 year college degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience in cost accounting
- Fixed Assets
- Cost analysis
- 2+ years in product driven environment
- Business partnering experience; ability to communicate with all levels to interpret/improve financial performance
skills: Cost Accounting, Cost of Goods Sold
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.