Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Uptown area of Charlotte, NC.
This position will start working remotely and that may change as the current COVID environment changes. Required:
- 7+ years project management experience.
- Knowledge of Commercial Investment Lending Business or Financial Services required. PM will lead Contract Remediation and Data & Reporting workstreams
- PM with projects process improvement/implementation focused. Experience reaching out across large organization and gaining buy-in; Control or Risk project exposure would be beneficial. Experience in financial services industry, large institution a plus
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 54 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/ controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long-term, line of business-wide and medium to high in risk, scope, complexity.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- May manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function.
- Performs project risk analysis.
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- May directly or matrix manage1 or 2 project staff team members.
If interested please email email@example.com
skills: Project Management, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, PMI
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.