Director of Finance
Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the Bay Area?
Our client's growing Finance & Strategy team is looking for an experienced, strategic and hands-on Director to lead our Corporate Finance organization. This is a great opportunity to make a real difference at the ground level of a global, pre-IPO, tech company. Reporting to the VP of Finance & Strategy, this role is critical in supporting the Company's continued track record of strong growth and driving a scalable and efficient operation. This is a high-visibility role that will be involved in supporting the leadership team in a variety of capacities, including stakeholder management (board, investors, advisors), corporate development, financial analysis, and strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a background in corporate finance at an enterprise software company and have experience building financial processes, implementing systems, and supporting IPO readiness initiatives.s.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $200,000 - 250,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Lead a world-class corporate finance team; attract, develop, and retain outstanding talent
- Build and manage the company's strategic and financial planning processes including monthly forecasts and annual operating plan, forecast company revenue and cash flow
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting - analyze financial results, distil key trends, assess current and future business risk, and communicate key messages to stakeholders including senior management, the board, and investors
- Build deep business partner relationships across the organization to drive cost savings and efficiency improvements, provide primary budget support for all G&A functions
- Own and enhance the implementation of Adaptive Insights, drive scalable reporting and tools for the Finance & Strategy organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders and teams including Accounting, Legal, HR, and Recruiting
- Drive accuracy and consistency in our financial forecasting and help lead IPO and public company readiness efforts
- 10+ years of experience in corporate finance and investment banking, consulting, or business partner finance.
- Industry experience in enterprise software, services, or SaaS businesses
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field; MBA a plus - Understanding of high-tech landscape both from a business and technology perspective
- Advanced proficiency in financial analysis and financial modeling
- Strategic thinker with superior business acumen
- Skilled at building relationships and influencing at all levels of management and across functions
- Proficient in Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, Coupa and other software systems
For immediate consideration, please contact Michael.Ahmadi@randstadusa.com
skills: Revenue Recognition, Adaptive Planning, Bank Investments, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.