Jump start your career with a Fortune 500 company and utilize your experience and education to gain experience and build your resume in a new business role as a Fraud Analyst (Fraud Online Verification Specialist) while working from home.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Reviews suspicious .com orders and makes fraud determination before order fulfillment
- Resolves customer service challenges
- Relays messages or order information
- College degree
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions independently
- Demonstrated strong system skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred Strong PC skills - Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- The Fraud Analyst goes through the check list/testing for risk and verification and then decisions on a good or fraudulent order
- Document the findings and the reason behind the decisioning. Your notes could be pulled at any given time to be utilized in a court case.
- The Fraud Analyst confirms or cancels the order
- The confirmed order then goes to the distribution center to be shipped
The position requires strong critical thinking, detail orientation, problem solving, a fraud sense, investigative sense and enjoy "if then" and puzzle solving. A lot of deductive reasoning. You will not know if your decisioning is correct until a month past.
Thus, you must be ok with not always knowing right away but using common sense with the tools you are given.
You are measured on KPI's (key performance indictators) so it is a metrics driven environment.
Quality over Quantity though it is important to be able to pick up the pace of the number you review as you become more confident.
For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.