Client is looking for a Mortgage Processor due to the high volume they receive during July to December.
- Duration July - December 31st could be extended if needed.
- 40 hrs per week, remote until lifted restrictions
- Oakland Office.
- Having the proactive approach of pipeline management especially at high volume environment which is July to Dec
- Experience and understanding of TRID and HMDA process
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28.00 - 31.25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Reviews assigned files for completeness and consistency with initial loan application. Assembles, collates and maintains documentation in proper processing order.
- Compiles all regulatory and investor-required stipulations and executes orders for independent due diligence reports including preliminary title reports, appraisals and flood certifications.
- Performs follow-up on pending loan applications by calling member or other persons to obtain needed information, resolving discrepancies and updating member on application process and timing, etc.
- Communicates loan processing information to members, Relationship Managers, other Processors, Closers and Underwriters.
- Confirms Desktop Underwriting (DU) rendering and reviews credit reports.
- Prepares loans for final underwriting approval and, if necessary, secures supervisor or manager's approval to close loan file.
- Efficiently manages and monitors a pipeline of assigned loans to hit established target cycle times, COE dates and minimum loan production levels. Maintains a weekly status report on all files with the two day touch process and consults regularly with manager on potential challenges.
- Follows up on trailing documents as needed; processes and delivers these to appropriate parties within forty-eight hours of receipt.
Please contact email@example.com if interested in role!
skills: Loan Processing, Mortgage Lending, Loan Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.