Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in Charlotte.
- The purpose of this project is to create a consistent ECOA/Reg B procedure across the business. This project will also review front line controls and implement business self-assurance activities.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45.04 - 52.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
responsibilities: The scope of this project will include:
- Implement a consistent ECOA/Reg B procedure across the business
- Review/Update MR inventory to ensure they address the entirety of ECOA/Reg B
- Review front line controls to:
- Enhance existing control documentation
- Assess discrepancies and standardization ratings for similar controls
- Set new controls where required
- Implement business self-assurance activities
- Implement a One Wholesale approach to Reg B/ECOA with consistent processes and reliable controls that will minimize operational and regulatory risk across the Wholesale Businesses.
Click To Apply
skills: Project Management, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, PMI, PM BOK, Project Management Methodologies and Frame...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.