Reporting to the IT Audit Manager, the Lead IT Auditor will have primary accountability for supervising internal/external resources, and executing the annual IT internal audit plan for domestic and international operations. This position will be the first level reviewer of work papers and related reports that document findings and recommendations for improvements. This position will also be responsible for partnering with other organizations to ensure that general computer control factors are adequately considered during IT policy and procedure development and new system projects. Additionally, this position will assist with data needs and analysis to further enhance on-going audit and compliance efforts. Travel is expected to be 25-30%.
location: Downingtown, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Audit Advisory & Assurance -
SOX Compliance Strategy and Execution -
- Supervise Senior Auditor(s) performing risk assessments identifying risks relevant to the applicable audit and determine the levels of risk to define the extent of testing procedures to be performed.
- Supervise Senior Auditor(s) developing the audit approach and designing the detailed audit program to achieve audit objectives.
- Perform detailed audit testing for the applicable audit, with the assistance of the Senior Auditor(s).
- Complete detailed reviews of all work performed by the Senior Auditor(s).
- Partner with the Internal Controls team to share guidance with management in the development of controls and procedures to meet internal control requirements.
- Communicate audit results and recommendations for improvement to Management and Senior Management.
- Maintain a strong business acumen that drives continuous change and improvement by building and maintaining positive relationships with leaders throughout the organization.
- Assess the adequacy and efficiency of operating policies and procedures and compliance with established Company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Train and develop Internal Audit staff by advising and knowledge transfer as well as developing goals and measuring progress.
- Manage concurrent audits to meet deadlines by monitoring progress and managing resources accordingly.
- Actively build the capability of others through relevant, timely balanced feedback; coaching and teaching, encouraging mentoring relationships; and using recognition and rewards to reinforce desirable behaviors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline required.
- 5 years' experience with, 3 + years of proven leadership in managing a staff member and reporting at an executive management level.
- Broad knowledge of generally accepted auditing practices, Sarbanes Oxley Section 404, and IT compliance standards.
- Specific knowledge of audit requirements and general knowledge of the regulatory requirements related to Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Background in one or more data analytics or data mining tool (e.g. SQL. ACL, Oracle, DB2, etc.) is preferred.
- Ability to supervise moderate to large size cross functional projects, including those involving multiple technologies, complex functionality and/or IT architecture.
- Analytical thinker with a strong communication capability to a broad audience and strong problem-solving capability.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and computer skills (Excel, Access, Word, Visio) are a must.
- SAP audit experience is a plus.
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and/or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) certifications are a plus
- Past Big 4 audit experience preferred.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
skills: Audit - Internal, Audit - External, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.