Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with their search for an Accountant located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is an industry leader with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering strong compensation with a great benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Analyze budgets and create expense reports
- Reviewing and recording all monthly inventory, prepaid and accrual journal entries.
- Preform analysis and research within the GL (variance, P&L analysis, etc.)
- Reviewing, approving and insuring all month-end and year-end journal entries for all subsystems (Payroll, AP, & Fixed Assets) are recorded.
- Reconcile and make adjustments to all balance sheet accounts.
- Timely and accurate bank account reconciliations to include research and recording of any reconciling items.
- Analytical review of balance sheet and documenting month end income statement variances.
- Communicate pertinent financial information to course general managers and corporate management.
- Preparing audit schedules.
- Preparing monthly sales and use tax returns.
- Identify and recommend changes to company policies, procedures and internal controls as necessary.
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Strong GL Accounting experience is required
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and understanding of Accounting theory, principles, practices and regulations
- The ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly or reach out to
email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: GAAP, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.