An excellent Company in Ft. Lauderdale looking for a Senior Marketing Director!
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Drive the development and execution of new marketing strategies and programs such as loyalty, web-based advertising strategies and PR
- Develop the annual, integrated marketing plan and budget in line with the strategic plan, the brand essence and brand positioning.
- Understand the customer profiles and anticipate their needs in marketing and communications
- Work closely with key stakeholders including the Executive Team, Merchandising and Operations to develop and execute successful brand launches
- Collaborate with executive and senior team to build the annual sales and marketing goals and objectives.
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure that the spend is properly tracked and reported
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing or Business
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Marketing and/or Advertising with a leading retailer
- Extensive experience in similar brand management within a retail environment
- Understanding and proven experience of marketing brands in the digital space
- Previous experience in converting strategies into real results
- Complex project management experience
- Proven budget management experience
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.