We are working closely with an exciting mid size client, a manufacturer and a leader in the industry. Seeking a high caliber Senior Financial Analyst to work directly under VP of Finance. This roles will be quite strategic as individual will be working on key projects for the FP&A group.
VP is known to be an excellent mentor with an entrepreneurial mindset who enjoys fostering sharp and talented finance individuals. Company offers excellent benefits as well as lots of room for growth and ability to impact the company's success directly.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Work on modeling investment, joint-venture, and acquisition models
- Participate in driving solutions to key analytical, strategic and business challenges
- Participate in driving process improvement related to forecasting, reporting, modeling and analysis
- Design, develop & deliver insightful financial reports, dashboards and analyses for executive leadership
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Responsible for delivering in-depth category profitability analysis
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Accounting and Finance recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly.
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? email Karla.Alfonzo@Randstadusa.com
skills: Excel Macros, Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Analysis - Brand/Market, FP&A / Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.