Our fast growth distribution client in Ft. Lauderdale is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to manage their ecommerce and digital marketing platforms to drive client retention and growth. Reporting to the senior leadership team, this position will be responsible for analyzing statistical information in identifying opportunities for business growth, participating in the implementation of their digital marketing tools, and developing customer strategies.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Solve issues and ensure client retention and growth
- Maintain eCommerce platform
- Leverage creative marketing tools, such as weekly email blasts, flyers, and brochures
- Participate in re-design and Implementation of new CRM
- Develop highly tailored content for sales presentations, demonstrations, and training
- Assist with the creation of Product Information Videos
- Maintain and of social media platforms to increase company market share
- Utilize website analytics to develop customer-targeted strategies and create forecasts and key metrics to measure results
- Participate, with the Senior Staff, in the creation of the Strategic Marketing Plan for the Company as well as new product launches.
- Build & manage sophisticated email marketing campaigns to attract new customers as well as nurture and grow existing accounts.
- Ensure campaigns are optimized & delivering against revenue and return on investment (ROI) targets.
- Plan and participate in annual tradeshows. Including show booth maintenance/updates, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Must have at least 5 years marketing or digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects; prioritization, planning and collaborating with peers in a cross-functional setting.
- Experience with SalesForce, MailChimp, Pardot, Google Analytics
- Paid media platforms, search and extensive PPC experience required.
If you are looking to play a key marketing role in a fast growth organization that is poised for faster growth by applying the best marketing strategies in a B2B environment while having executive level visibility, this opportunity is for you!
skills: Operations - Wholesale
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.