Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the top lending companies in the Dallas-Uptown area and we are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing team!
This opportunity offers great benefits, limitless room for growth and work-life balance.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Oversees and/or leads preparation of general ledger journal entries, fixed asset tracking, monthly balance sheet reconciliation, and bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for accurate and timely month-end close; produces month-end financial reports and issues to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Analyses and reconciles balance sheet accounts.
- Reports, analyzes, and interprets financial and operating data for management.
- Prepares, reviews, and interprets data for inclusion in financial reports, statements, and summaries.
- Reviews financial data for accuracy; identifies problems and supports day-to-day operations.
- Assists in adoption of new accounting standards including but not limited to researching standard, preparing written accounting policy for company, and preparing new disclosures.
- Assists with company cash flow analysis including but not limited to tracking cash flow activity, preparing reports, and analyzing information for management.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in accounting or finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years full cycle accounting experience.
- Proficient in Oracle ERP, SQL and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and scientific method.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
skills: Oracle, SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.