A growing biotech company located in Central San Diego is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a high performer with 5+ years of FP&A experience! The company offers room for growth, a positive culture, and exciting work in the biotech industry.
Benefits include a competitive yearly PTO allocation, 2 months of 100% paid maternity leave, employer 401k match (60% of first 10%), and low cost PPO medical/dental/vision (10-15% employee paid portion).
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- financial reporting, modeling, analysis to support leadership team and strategy
- complete projects regarding budgeting and financial statement analysis
- utilize multiple software systems to accurately report data
- collaborate effectively with accounting, operations, and other teams
- 5+ years of progressive FP&A experience
- bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field highly preferred
- ability to analyze large data sets required
- ability to communicate effectively and present to senior leadership required
Click to apply now or submit your application through our Candidate Portal
skills: Budgeting, Finance, Financial Analysis, Financial Statements, Forecasting, Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Financial Planning, Certified Financial Analyst, Finance Model, Financial Systems Analysis, Analysis - Sales, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.