Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for a Property Accountant
in Charlotte, NC.
Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage and perform month-end close process including preparation of financial reporting packages and commentary to owners/partners
- Account reconciliation, bank reconciliations, ad hoc reporting, analysis and miscellaneous projects
- Oversee and follow-up with property management regarding resident ledgers, Account Receivable Resident Aging and Gross Potential Revenue Report/ Vacancy Rent posting
- Miscellaneous support related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and process for Resident security deposits
- Compile and review analysis of detailed budget variance reports, income, expense, capital expenditures, leasing costs, NOI and cash flow
- Assist in revenue management and budgeting through data mining and system generated analysis.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines, ad-hoc and miscellaneous requests as required
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- 3 years+ experience and advanced knowledge of accounting
- Preferred knowledge residential property management
- Proficiency with Excel and familiarity with all Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- An aptitude for problem solving and procedure and workflow structuring
- Ability to think independently as well as work in a team environment
- Excellent communication, problem solving, procedure and workflow structuring skills.
- GAAP reporting experience a must, Tax and IFRS reporting experience a plus
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accruals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.