job summary: At Randstad. we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. Human forward. Randstad has helped service the Las Vegas market for over 20 years!
We are helping an amazing client of ours looking to fill a Bilingual Loan Processor position!
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $58,000 - 62,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Monitor the overall lending process, and identify, resolve and communicate issues that could impact timely closure of loans.
- Identify potential issues and communicate to consumer and loan officer.
- Request supporting documentation from borrower within required timeframes.
- Order and review all third party documentation, including credit checks, title reports, appraisals, tax returns, verifications of employment/assets, etc. to identify and address potential issues.
- Check ratios, and verify accuracy of AUS findings and program applicability.
- Review and verify documentation integrity to ensure it aligns with findings, completeness and compliance, and submit loan file to underwriting for approval.
- Identify qualifying/program issues prior to submission to Underwriting.
- Provide options within guidelines and makes recommendations if borrowers may qualify for suitable programs.
- Update and verify accuracy of data input into system.
- Verify compliance with Company standards, federal and agency regulations, standards, and guidelines, as well as any applicable state-specific and or local regulations, ordinances, etc.
- Stay current with federal and state regulations and industry guidelines.
- Obtain and verify clearance of all underwriting conditions and prepare the file for submission to Closing.
- Order generation of loan documents.
- Use and modify templates to compose professional correspondence and emails.
- Provide status updates to Loan Officers and/or borrowers.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college courses/technical training related to Business, Finance/Accounting, Legal, or related field is preferred.
- Total recent work experience includes two or more years experience as a Loan Processor processing conventional loans, with at least one year experience in processing FHA or VA loans.
- Ability to build strong relationships with loan officers, production, underwriting, closing and other internal and external partners.
- Detailed knowledge of overall mortgage lending internal processes and control, as well as federal, state, and regulatory requirements/guidelines related to consumer mortgage lending for conventional and FHA or VA loans.
- Detailed knowledge of conventional and FHA or VA loans, including various product/program guidelines, necessary conditions for approval, and investor specific guidelines.
- Detailed knowledge of valid documentation related to processing consumer mortgage applications (e.g., tax returns, financial statements and records, verification of income and deposits, etc.).
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment; strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate math skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong detail orientation and highly organized.
- Prior experience using internal data entry systems, Microsoft Word, Excel and PDF/Document Retention programs.
Please apply and one of our recruiters will evaluate if you have the qualifications required for this amazing opportunity. Your skillset, degree, software, certifications and industry experience will all be considered.
skills: Loan Processing, Loan Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.