A Randstad wealth management client in downtown Nashville is looking for (2) Senior Client Specialists to join their team immediately!
The Senior Client Specialist will support the on-boarding of clients while closing working hand-in-hand with Financial Advisers and Private Wealth Associates.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Senior Client Specialists Will
- Partner with Financial Advisors to onboard and provide service and support functions to set up new accounts by facilitating the coordination of all aspects of the account creation process
- Partner with Private Wealth Associates to accomplish a common goal of providing exceptional service to clients
- Interact and communicate with clients by providing, explaining, and obtaining information needed to establish new accounts
- Provide expertise surrounding all aspects of the account opening process across a variety of entities
- Work with clients to facilitate the initial transfer of assets from other firms
- Coordinate with team members in our Legal and Compliance Departments to obtain final approval of new accounts
- Oversee the workflow of the specialist team and its members to ensure prioritization and responsiveness meet the needs of the internal and external clients
- Bachelors degree in Finance
- 3 years experience in client servicing role
- Client focused, detail oriented and ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
Candidates will be REQUIRED to complete client sponsored exams (SIE, Series 7 and 63)
Intellectual curiosity in financial operations and wealth management services is an absolute must!
skills: Client Service, Finance Supv/Mgmt
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.