Director of Finance, Prestigious Brand-Name Non-Profit with unbeatable benefits!
Nearly 50 days of paid time off annually, 6% 403-B match, and family tuition reimbursement for starters... very routine work/life balance supporting a pillar in the community.
Seeking a Director with relevant not-for-profit industry experience and familiarity with grant accounting/compliance, financial planning and analysis, and strategic long-range business planning for a $50M department.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Management and mentorship of 4 direct reports
- Oversight of annual budget process for a $50M department
- Monthly financial reporting and long range business planning
- Manage the monthly accounting close oversight
- Work with Executive Leadership on long-range business planning and strategic initiatives to improve processes and drive departmental growth
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field of study
- Master's Degree and/or CPA highly preferred
- 8+ years professional experience with 3+ years at the managerial level
- Experience working in a large not-for-profit highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and large ERP systems
Click to apply, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Analysis - Risk, Non profit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.