Working with a prestigious Law Firm that's looking to expand their team:
Their primary goal is to hire someone who is well versed in Entertainment Business Management.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
overseeing the review of (AP/AR, cash receipt and journal entry coding, general ledger, payroll and financial statement review)
- 4+ years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping for high net-worth individuals
- Assisting with Insurance Renewals
- Supervising a team
- 4+ years of experience in accounting and business management
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in accounting or finance is highly favored
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel, accounting software, and databases
- Experience with Datafaction and/or Imaging Software is highly preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of the general ledger, AP/AR, insurance, payroll, bank reconciliations and financial statements
For immediate consideration, please email resume directly to Safia Abdullah at Safia.Abdullah@randstadusa.com
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.