In charge of monthly closing, m aintains records of day-to-day financial transactions by validating documents; posting transactions and reconciling balances.
location: Bergenfield, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- In-charge of monthly closing (cost & financial statements)
- Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares appropriate reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Communicates with vendors and employees on a daily basis through verbal and written communication.
- Handles employee reimbursements.
- Processes bills for payment and writes checks in a timely fashion.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Resolve bill discrepancies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in accounting
- Must have experience working with external auditors (for full 2 fiscal years)
- 2+ years working knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency in Excel
- Close attention to detail.
- Strong ability to analyze information.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- A self starter with the ability to work independently.
- FLUENT in Korean required
skills: Korean, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.