job summary: At Randstad. we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. Human forward. Randstad has helped service the Las Vegas market for over 20 years!
We are helping an amazing client of ours looking to fill an Inventory Control Assistant Manager position!
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $21.63 - 26.44 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Specific Job Functions:
- Prepare Month End financials and balance inventory accounts
- Maintain accurate inventory and Food & Beverage Costs
- Prepare Food Beverage Cost Reports
- Update and maintain Retail Inventory
- Food and Beverage Recipe analysis and entry
- Prepare and complete department projects
- Count and reconcile inventory in the warehouse as needed
- Assist with and Train users in Stratton Warren
- Communicate with purchasing, finance and other property departments
- Answer phones, assist callers, take messages or direct to the appropriate areas as needed
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department
- Expert-level knowledge of Stratton Warren/MMS a must
- Two years supervisory experience preferred
- Experience with financial closings regarding expense allocation, cost of sales calculation and inventory reconciliation preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor a must
- Communicate effectively in English both verbally and written forms
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Please apply and one of our recruiters will evaluate if you have the qualifications required for this amazing opportunity. Your skillset, degree, software, certifications and industry experience will all be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.