Growing alternative Energy Company seeks a Tax Manager /Director to join their team. The stand alone Tax Manager / Director will work report to the CFO and take ownership of all Tax matters. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, entrepreneurial group.
location: Irvington, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare all State and Federal Tax Returns
- Analyze Investment Tax Credits
- Interpret all Renewable Energy Tax Credits and apply accordingly
- Work as Tax Lead on all M&A activity. Advise on all aspects of Tax Planning and Structuring.
- Minimum of 5 years Public and or Private Tax experience.
- Knowledge of Renewable Energy Industry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.