Seeking an AP Accounting Manager Temp to Perm for a wonderful Health Care company in the area. This role reports to the Director of Accounting.
The AP Accounting Manager will oversee a team of 8 AP employees, and is responsible for all vendor payments. Assures that vendor payments are handled in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with policies and procedures.
location: Chappaqua, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve problems relating to PO, Receiver and Voucher
- Be able to perform all 3 phases of the AP process - create receiver, create voucher, and prepare check
- Understand the AP impact to the financial statements, and prepare JE when needed
- Report daily cash disbursements for all companies to Treasury department, and reconcile the cash disbursements on a weekly basis with the general ledger.
- Download data, and/or run report to perform analysis when needed
- Familiar with used tax, capital improvement, and company's structure to review invoice coding
- Require solid accounting background to be able to develop accounting policies and procedures
- Fully understanding the Supply Chain process to continuously recommend improvements to increase productivity:
Procurement -> receiving -> vouchering -> Payment
- Review Balance sheet and prepare journal entry for month end and annual general ledger close
- Need to have strong background on using various computerize accounting system
- Proficient on using Excel to be able to summarize large amount data and convert to meaningful report
Apply today! We look forward to reviewing your application. Qualifications and Education:
At least 5 year experiences with account payable, and general accounting required
Public Accounting experience is desirable
skills: Excel, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.