Seeking a seasoned Recruiter who has recruited in a hospital setting!
location: Bronx, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Incumbent must have thorough knowledge of all regulations and licensing requirements as well as hospital program requirements to successfully perform the duties of the position.
- Responsible for sourcing and recruiting highly qualified candidates for Allied Health Services positions. Position deals with licensed and certified clinical specialist jobs (.ie. Pharmacists, CT Technicians, and Radiology Technicians).
- Incumbent analyzes positions and needs and designs recruiting strategies to fill positions in the shortest time at the lowest cost to MMC.
- Source and hire candidates into Allied Health Professions. Recruits, interviews and screens job applicants.
- Directs the administration of skills and licensing tests as required.
- Reviews and refers internal transfer/promotion requests as appropriate to hiring manager.
- In consultation with hiring manager incumbent determines most qualified candidate and makes job offer. Negotiates salary and extends offer of employment/transfer/promotion to candidates.
We look forward to seeing your resume. If you possess a Bachelors Degree or higher and you have Health Care recruiting experience please please apply today!
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.