Stable and growing Fortune 500 company with HQ located in South Florida seeking to hire a Senior Auditor immediately due to growth. This position offers excellent career track, stability and work/life balance.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Work closely with other members of the Internal Audit Dept and the Company to work on and deliver Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) testing: perform walkthroughs to assist with the process documentation, including process work flows; ensure SOX documentation is kept up to-date for scoping, testing, and remediation activities; perform SOX testing, key reports testing, prepare test scripts and document test of controls; and, participate in evaluating and reporting on SOX deficiencies to management and auditors.
- Perform operational audits identifying process improvements for key business and areas.
- Oversee audit project planning and preparation activities including research, analysis, risk assessment, work planning, and administrative tasks.
- Collaborate with project management teams assessing modifications of business processes and ensuring controls are designed to mitigate key risks.
- Draft audit reports and communicate results to business process owners including executive level management.
- Maintain strong business relationships within the organization and leverage these relationships to enhance Internal Audit's understanding of key internal controls, and compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, management information sciences, or related field.
- Master's degree preferred in accounting, finance, management information sciences, or related field.
- Three or more years internal audit or audit experience required
- Three or more years public accounting (Big 4) preferred
- CPA, CIA, or CISA
For immediate consideration please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.