Randstad's Client, an aerospace technology company located in Central San Diego, is seeking a Senior Accountant for a permanent opportunity. The Senior Accountant will be overseeing all general ledger responsibilities include fixed assets, revenue recognition, and government contracts. The ideal candidate will have a background in government contracting and manufacturing.
- 100% employer paid benefits for medical/dental (employee only)
- Low-cost dependent benefit plans
- 8% 401k with no employee contribution required
- Discretionary bonuses
- Stable and tenured management team
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 93,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Supervise a team of 2 accounting personnel
- Oversee of all monthly close processes
- Manage fixed assets, sales/use tax, and inventory
- Project related revenue recognition
- Annual audit support
- Required Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills - pivot tables and v-lookup a must
- Experience working with government contracting and/or manufacturing.
Click to apply now or submit your application through our Candidate Portal
skills: Management, General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Cost Accounting, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Bank Reconciliations, Internal Controls, GAAP, Month-End Close, Government Accounting, Year End Close, Revenue Accounting, SOX, Revenue Recognition, Inventory - Physical, Government Contracting, Audit - Internal, Standard Cost/Cost Accounting Standards, Audit - External, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.