A consulting firm located in the East side is seeking a Senior Accountant for a permanent opportunity. This person will be responsible for general accounting duties in addition to assisting with budgeting and forecasting to their clients and working with clients' staff.
The ideal candidate will have experience with accounting system automation, cost accounting, internal controls and managing tax concepts.
Benefits include medical/dental/vision plans, employer 401k match and flexible PTO allotment.
location: Bellevue, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Periodic closing and reconciliation
- Account analysis
- Fixed asset maintenance
- Tax filings
- Internal controls and audit
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Consult to client's automation
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of experience with GL accounting and analysis
- Previous experience in consulting to clients
- Advanced Excel (v-lookups, pivots/charts, macros), Quikbooks and large ERP experience
skills: Quickbooks, Account Reconciliation, Bookkeeping, Accruals, Cost Accounting, Consulting, Client Service, Bank Reconciliations, Analysis, Quickbooks Pro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.