YOUR career has been focused on credit and collections.
YOU have managed a team and thrive in the role of leader.
YOU excel at building relationships with internal and external partners.
YOU are skilled in analysis and recommending new processes and procedures that will benefit your team, your customers and your company.
location: Fenton, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Lead a team of B2B collectors skilled in AR and cash apps
- Coach, mentor and train the team in all facets of their role and in delivering exceptional customer service
- Oversee the credit approval process for businesses, including issuing credit, revisiting established companies with credit and determining necessary adjustments
- Protect the company's relationships with its external customers and internal partners by providing world class customer service
- Create process and protocol standard operating practices and constantly look for ways of making enhancements
- Deliver exceptional KPIs
- Work on special projects
- 5 plus years of experience leading, high preference for having led a B2B credit and/or collections team
- Tech savvy and experienced in ERPs
- Proven track record for exceptional relationship building internally and externally
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
If you are excited by this opportunity and your values and experience align nicely, click to APPLY!
skills: Credit & Collections, Credit Analysis, Credit Card Receipts, $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.