We are looking for a Tax Analyst to join a world-renown organization and who will be responsible for preparing and reviewing U.S. federal and state income tax returns and income tax provisions.
location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare and review quarterly federal and state estimated tax payments and annual extensions.
- Prepare and review quarterly and annual ASC 740 calculations for the organization's domestic operations.
- Create and maintain auditable workpapers and supporting documentation in anticipation of the organization's financial statement audit, IRS audit and internal SOX review.
- Perform tax research to stay on top of tax legislative changes that may affect the organization.
How to Apply
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance (MSA/MST and/or CPA preferred).
- 2+ years of related work experience in public accounting and/or within a U.S. based multinational corporate tax department.
- Strong working knowledge of federal, state and local taxation.
- Expertise of ASC 740 and US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Proficient to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
For consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Federal Tax, Multi-State Tax, Income Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.