Growing healthcare services organization in Broward County seeking to hire a Chief Financial Officer immediately. This position offers stability, dynamic growth opportunities and excellent compensation package.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $175,000 - 220,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 15 Years
- Partner with each functional leader and their organizations to determine their needs from finance and successfully link outcomes and actions to financial results.
- Develop and implement robust processes with cross-functional participation and ownership to drive performance improvements.
- Lead the finance function recruiting, developing and retaining a highly qualified team with the skills necessary to operate in a private equity environment.
- Maintain overall responsibility for the financial operations of the Company, including all financial accounting and analysis, treasury and debt management, forecasting and budgeting, audit, tax, and high quality reporting in accordance with GAAP.
- Report the key financial and operating results of the business and their respective drivers by analyzing, modeling, forecasting, and communicating their underlying trends.
- Identify key business and financial metrics via KPI/scorecards for Board and executive team to ensure the Company is achieving its operational and financial goals and to drive accountability.
- Implement strategic decision making through measurement and analysis of potential strategies.
- Provide end to end support to M&A and asset transactions supporting valuation and due diligence through post close integration and ROI analysis.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MS/MBA is a plus
- CPA is required
- Extensive knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- In depth knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP); advanced Excel experience
- Ability to execute strategic plan and solve problems
- Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, pricing and contracting; revenue cycle management; financial reporting; and regulatory compliance activities with state, federal and accreditation agencies.
- Experience as a finance executive with fifteen plus years of experience in multi-site, multi-state healthcare services or managed care businesses. Sitting CFO experience is preferred
For immediate consideration please submit resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.