Venture Capital...Entrepreneurial....client-facing...FP&A...Equity Opporutnity
Does your career match these themes?
This leadership opportunity will be the client-facing FP&A manager to various PE/VC backed growth companies providing FP&A, modeling, automation, and various ad hoc expertise.
My client, a boutique SAAS business is growing rapidly and in need of a FP&A leader to guide various clients in financial strategy, FP&A, modeling efficiencies, and various other project management.
location: Pikesville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4,9 to 6,8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Sales Forecasting, commercial finance,
- Automation of basic monthly operations
- Modeling financials, advanced MS Excel skills in Automating, and SQL/VBA exposure.
- Relationship management and develpment - build a book of business.
- Manage two staff analysts
- Executive Projects for COO and CEO
- Requires Bachelors in finance, accounting, Information Techonlogy, other.
- Experience in automating
- Requires advanced MS Excel skills in Automating, and SQL/VBA exposure.
- Strong Communication and ability to build relationships.
To find out more please email John.Evans@randstadusa.com
skills: Budgeting, Consulting, Venture Capital, Cash Forecasting, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow, FP&A / Modeling, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting, $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.