job summary: Residential Mortgage Loan Processor (remote)
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting, Finance & HR staffing. We are hiring a Senior Loan Processors for a nationwide full-service lender. These are full time remote positions reporting directly in to the corporate office. Location:
55k - 60k (+ bonus $100 to $175 per file) Benefits:
full benefit package
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Process residential mortgage loans.
- Achieve production and quality metrics.
- Liaison between loan officer, borrower, underwriter and funding.
- Prepare and review loan file to ensure completeness of submission and supporting documents, as well as compliance with underwriting and investor guidelines.
- Monitor overall loan processing cycle time to ensure the loan closes on time.
- Communicate and coordinate the resolution of issues that delay loan closing timeline.
qualifications: Qualifications (PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO SENDING RESUME - ONLY CANDIDATES MEETING QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEWS):
We are looking for employees that have job stability. If there are a lot of short term jobs in a row, please provide explanation. Application Process
- Full doc experience (refinance and purchase) in the last 6 months to a year.
- 4+ years of current residential mortgage processing experience.
- Encompass experience Software is a MUST!
- Heavy experience with FHA, VA & Conventional Loans.
- Working knowledge of RESPA regulations and general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations, including but not limited to Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, and loan documents preferred.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Submit your resume directly to: Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org 602-977-1114
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.