Randstad Accounting & Finance is assisting a dynamic organization, located on the Kansas-side, in their search for a Direct Hire Accounts Payable Specialist position!
This position offers opportunities to improve Accounts Payable processes, including identifying areas for automation to reduce duplication and inefficiencies. Your input may be key in shaping the future direction of the Accounts Payable department!
Our Client offers a casual, laid-back work environment with strong benefits and close-knit co-workers.
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Job duties for the Direct Hire Accounts Payable Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying, improving and streamlining Accounts Payable processes.
- Identifying areas for automation to reduce duplication and inefficiencies.
- Documenting Accounts Payable processes.
- Full-cycle, high-volume Accounts Payable processing.
- Investigating and resolving questions or issues with invoices.
- Ensuring vendor discounts are utilized when paying invoices.
- Processing 1099's.
- Reconciling vendor statements.
- Assisting with month-end closing.
- Performing account reconciliations.
- Preparing and posting journal entries.
Requirements for the Direct Hire Accounts Payable Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
- At least 2-years of Accounts Payable experience, preferably in a high-volume environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and arrive at creative solutions.
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Experience with a complex accounting software package, preferred.
- Desire to be part of a team that wants to perform at a high degree of excellence.
If you are ready to pursue a new and exciting Accounts Payable position -- located on the Kansas-side -- please submit your resume to email@example.com. All applicants are held in strict confidence. Thank you!
skills: Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Month-End Close, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.