A large, international Financial Organization is building their Tax Department in Jacksonville and looking for Sr. Tax Accountants who take a consultative approach to helping the business and its entities in preparing analysis for transactions. This is a temporary/consulting position with an opportunity to convert to a full-time, permanent role.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 3 Years
- Preparation & review of corporate Federal & State income and franchise tax returns
- Preparation & review of partnership tax returns
- Perform complex analyses of various technical accounting and tax concepts
- Participate in tax strategy meetings to present financial and tax information
- Maintain excellent and thorough tax records for audit purposes
- Interact closely with multiple financial departments & Tax Advisory Teams to understand and highlight potential tax technical issues with accounting, transactions and new products
- Review tax payable & receivable reconciliations for cash flow and FX
- Misc. other tax related duties and/or projects as required
- BA/BS in accounting, finance or related
- MS in Tax or an active CPA license
- 3+ years' experience with individual & corporate tax return preparation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to meet statutory and internal deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- ProSeries experience a plus
Randstad Professionals offers access to affordable healthcare benefits during the assignment!
Offering a 100% virtual, work-from-home environment during the temporary assignment with ability to work in the Jacksonville, FL office in the future.
Apply today or call Shawn Ziemba with questions: 904-236-6270
skills: Partnership Tax, Multi-State Tax, Form 1120 - "C" Corporation, Form 1065 - Partnership, Tax Provision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.