Randstad Professionals is presently conducting a direct hire search for a Tax Manager for their growing business management client in West Los Angeles. This is an exciting and rewarding role with a firm that values work/life balance and professional development. Company offers competitive salary, great medical and 401k benefits.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Multi-state tax returns (individual, S corporation, C corporation, partnership, estate and trusts
- Business Management Tax preparation
- Supervise and review staff accountant's
- Conduct tax research and multi-jurisdictional planning
- Assist partners in identifying and on boarding prospective clients
- 10+ years of experience in accounting and taxation for high net-worth individuals
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting; Masters in taxation preferred
- Active CPA license highly preferred
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.