job summary: Mortgage Closer Full Time / Permanent opportunity
Randstad is looking for a Mortgage Closer
for a mutual savings bank in the metro west area. As a Mortgage Closer
you will be responsible for coordinating, preparing and scheduling mortgage closings in accordance with established bank policies and procedures.
location: Franklin, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
include, but not limited to:
- Prepares loan documents and ensure they are accurate and are fully compliant in accordance with Bank and Investor guidelines
- Manages and organizes pipeline to ensure quick turnaround times, especially during peak volume.
- Reviews documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Manages closing function in conjunction with rate lock, delivery, and closing dates.
- Communicate with borrowers, attorneys, closing agents, and vendors to answer questions and resolve any issues
- They carefully review all documents for any errors, and confirm that pricing and program are correct to insure loan will be funded.
- 2+ years of residential mortgage closing experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Closing Disclosure under TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosure rule implementation and regulation a PLUS
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy, busy
High School diploma or equivalent. At least 2 years previous loan administration experience required. Experience with Closing Disclosure under TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosure rule implementation and regulation a plus. SALARY:
$50K - $55K base annual salary, to commensurate with experience Application process: Here's how to get Kathleen's attention
* Click the "easy apply" button OR
* Call Kathleen to setup an virtual interview to get the process started even quicker OR
* Email your resume today directly to Kathleen.email@example.com
* If you're still not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218
skills: Mortgage Lending, Mortgage Closer, Mortgage Title Processing, Mortgage Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.