Randstad's Client, a corporate consulting firm located in Central San Diego, is seeking a Payroll Tax Accountant to join their team. The Payroll Tax Accountant will be responsible for multi-state payroll accounting, compliance, and reporting. This is a great opportunity to join a high-performing team at a dynamic and fast paced company!
- 100% company sponsored medical/dental premiums
- Wellness and tuition reimbursement
- 3 weeks of PTO (sick leave + vacation)
- Paid time off for volunteer activities
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Support monthly, quarterly, and year end payroll tax filings and payments
- Account reconciliations, month-end close, journal entries (recurring/non-recurring)
- Bank transactions for tax payments and ACH payroll
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of payroll tax administration and management
- Software skills with large ERP and Payroll systems
- Multi-state payroll tax and GL accounting experience - REQUIRED
Click to apply now or submit your application through our Candidate Portal
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Unemployment, Month-End Close, Payroll Tax, Year End Close, Withholding Taxes, Payroll Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Payroll Tax-Multistate, Federal State Reports, Payroll - 500+, W-2 End of Year, Workers Compensation Reporting Claims, Payroll Accounting & Benefits, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.