Our client based in Montgomery County is seeking a Controller. The client, a highly regarded real estate company in the Washington DC Metropolitan Area has a great opportunity for a hands-on individual with extensive real estate accounting experience. This position reports to the owner(s) and requires current and or previous experience working in the real estate industry.
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Maintain proper financial reporting and general ledger administration.
- Verify and check completeness and accuracy of information and locate and resolve discrepancies.
- Manage and review all annual closing transactions, functions and reconciliations.
- Compile information for outside accountants.
- Prepare monthly closing transactions, functions and reconciliations.
- Handle investment and other financial reporting as needed by owners
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed.
- Manage one staff member.
- Carry out such other duties as may be assigned or requested.
Please Apply Here!
- Bachelors degree required in accounting.
- Must be proficient using Peachtree software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Ability to handle multiple and competing tasks in a busy office.
skills: Peachtree, $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.