Our client, a local CPA firm, is looking for an experienced Tax Professional to join their team in Richmond. This individual will be assisting clients across different industries, such as real estate, construction, financial services, family businesses, and others.
The ideal candidate will have an Active CPA License, 5 years of tax compliance as well as 2+ years of experience reviewing tax returns.
Our client offers amazing benefits, such as company-paid medical benefits, PTO, 401k, and a lot of flexibility!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Manage the tax provision and tax compliance process
- Review complex tax returns
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Tax or related Field
- Active CPA License
- 5+ years of Tax compliance
- 2+ years of experience reviewing tax returns
- Strong skills and experience with Excel, Word, Outlook.
For a confidential conversation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.