Growing Company with HQ in South Florida seeking to hire a Tax Manager immediately. This position offers excellent career track and dynamic work culture. This position is 100% remote until it's safe to return to the office.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for the accurate preparation and filing of federal and state tax forms in accordance with applicable tax law.
- Design, implement and report metrics and processes that result in continuous improvement solutions to the business.
- Establishing and enforcing a tax documentation collection process and strategies to minimize audit exposure.
- Facilitates the accurate preparation and filing of federal and state tax forms in accordance with applicable tax law.
- Analyze impact of domestic and state tax law changes.
- Performance management, select, develop and manage associates (hourly and salaried non-exempt) and hold accountable to meet standardization goals and metrics.
- Participates in tax research and planning projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline required
- Master's degree in Taxation or Accounting preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - Preferred
- Five (5) years or more working with tax return review and analysis required
For immediate consideration please submit resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.