Randstad Professionals is currently searching for a Mortgage Loan Processor
for a small bank here in Richmond, VA!
Do you have experience processing consumer mortgage loans? Would you like the opporuntity to work remotely? This might be the opportunity for you!
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate review and consideration.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Obtains and verifies all data and supporting documentation regarding a customer's income, assets and liabilities.
- Coordinates between internal and external customers (including Loan Officer, Realtor, Underwriting Department, Appraiser, Attorney, etc.).
- Submits loans through necessary Automated Underwriting Systems (including DU, LP& GUS).
- Reviews and manages pipeline for accuracy.
- Collects and records accurate information in the appropriate fields of Encompass.
- Additional responsibilities include ordering and reviewing credit reports, property valuations, flood certifications and other legal documents
Randstad Accounting and Finance email@example.com T: 804-727-2647
- Minimum 2 years' recent experience processing VA, FHA, Conventional, NC Housing and VHDA loans.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC, FHA, VA, NC Housing and VHDA underwriting guidelines.
- Knowledge of regulatory changes, external and internal compliance requirements, and investor guidelines to insure loan salability
- MUST have experience with Encompass software.
skills: Loan Processing, Consumer Lending, Loan Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.