Randstad Professionals is seeking a Senior Accountant for a longtime client in the Charlotte area. The Senior Accountant will be a main component of the month-end close process and operate as the right-hand to the Accounting Manager, taking on a number of responsibilities within accounting function for the company. This opportunity offers the ability to grow and move up within the company as well as a dynamic office environment where you'll work closely with leaders in other divisions of the organization.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Month-end close
- Financial statement preparation and review
- Assist with financial reporting
- Intercompany transactions and consolidations
- Maintain internal controls and ensure US GAAP compliance
- Bachelors in Accounting
- CPA Preferred
- 3+ years of related General Ledger Accounting experience
- Experience with intercompany consolidations
- Highly skilled in Excel (pivot tables, v-look ups)
Qualified and interested candidates can apply directly or contact Dan Higgins with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Financial Reporting, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.