This is a contract role expected to last through the end of the year.
location: Ashburn, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- The integrated editorial content calendar manager will develop a concept for and create a calendar that will include all marketing content being developed
- The content sources are broad and includes the entire marketing organization and other areas in the company, and the types of content will include everything from articles, to fact sheets, reports, case studies, white papers and more. Completed assets will be added to the content catalog.
- The editorial content calendar manager will also conduct regular stakeholder meetings to gather input and help ensure stakeholders are aligned across the various functional areas.
- The writer must have proven experience with developing tracking systems for complex projects and working with cross-functional teams to keep information organized, and ensure the teams are informed and aligned on projects.
- Project management skills are critical for this duty
- Understanding of content marketing
- Strong project management skills in a deadline-driven culture
- B2B experience is preferred
- BS degree or higher
- PMP or other project management certification
- Proficiency in MS Office and G Suite
skills: Project Management & Methodologies
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.