Are you an experienced HR Generalist in search of your next opportunity? Randstad is looking for you! Our client located in the Smyrna/ Atlanta area is an orthopedic clinic in search of a top notch HR Generalist to add to their team.
location: Duluth, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience supporting HR functions including employee relations, on boarding, open enrollment, benefits administration, talent acquisitions, reporting, etc. Other responsibilities for this role will include:
- Help with the development and implementation of HR procedures.
- Maintain employee files and records.
- Support employees in a variety of HR-related subjects such as compensation and leave.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
The ideal candidate for the HR Generalist
position will have:
- 3+ years of proven experience as an HR Generalist.
- Knowledge of basic human resources policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of unemployment and labor laws.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Knowledge of ADP Software.
For immediate consideration send your updated resume in a Word formatted document to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-942-4619.
skills: Benefit Administration, ADP-HR
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.