Product Marketing Manager
Our client, a Fortune 25 telecommunications company, is looking to bring on a Product Marketing Manager for a contract assignment through the end of the year with the possibility of extension.
location: Ashburn, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
Supporting the Business Group's Unified Communications (UC/UCaaS) and Contact Center/Call Center solutions, you will develop business cases to support product plans and define go-to-market strategy. You will help cross-functional teams understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You'll also be able to communicate with all areas of the company, including executives, sales, operations, marketing, technical teams, external OEMs and vendor contacts.
- Defining marketing requirements - writing and prioritizing use cases and developing the product roadmap.
- Ensuring marketing programs have the appropriate level of supporting materials such as messaging, pricing, offers, distribution channel support, and KPIs.
- Developing product marketing programs to drive penetration rates and velocity via integrated, multi-channel campaigns, communications and more.
- Collaborating with Sales to measure attainment of goals and working with your team to take risks, fail, and fix through a coordinated feedback loop.
- Understanding a portfolio of financial results and analyzing them to develop new and calibrate existing plans and programs to drive growth and retention efforts.
- Providing guidance and direction based upon sales successes, customer feedback, and evolving market trends to subject matter experts in Product, Product Marketing, and other key stakeholders.
- Serving as the interface into Product Management, providing customer and market feedback that may influence a product's price, availability, features.
- Understanding and supporting the needs of the sales teams and distribution channels, including creating sales enablement materials and organize sales training sessions that teaches the sales teams how and when to use the materials.
- Providing input and direction to Product Management, Training, Sales Operations, Go-to-Market, Marketing Communications, and Solution Development on the tools needed to target a given market segment.
- Reading the market and following industry trends and competitive activity.
You're a story-teller, putting the needs of the customer at the center of everything you do. You believe that our organization doesn't wait for the future, it builds it and you understand how that helps our customers achieve more. Impactful, highly motivated, and creative, you're experienced in creating new markets and motivating matrixed teams to deliver results.
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in product marketing, product management experience, or marketing for Unified Communications/Collaboration or Contact Center/Call Center solutions and products.
- Experience in the wireless or telecom industry.
- Marketing strategy and Go to Market planning experience.
- Experience with inSITE, Salesforce, Marketo, and/or ProQuest.
- Motivation and the ability to multi-task on several products and programs with little supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to develop and present executive level presentations.
- Strong logical, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.