My client, who is a well established financial institution in the Atlanta area, is currently conducting a search for a Staff Accountant. The role will be primarily responsible for the core accounting processes related to deposit and loan activity.
location: Marietta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and other ad hoc reporting.
- Prepare journal entries
- Assist in month-end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- At least 2 years of full cycle Accounting experience
- Financial Services or Mortgage industry experience is REQUIRED
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send a copy of your resume to Reggie Whisenton at email@example.com
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.