Software company on the Peninsula is looking to hire a remote Senior Accountant to join the team. Senior Accountant will be responsible for day-to-day month end close, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and lease accounting. Senior Accountant will join a small team of 3 and report to the Controller. Remote position until further notice.
location: Palo Alto, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assist in preparing and managing the month end close activities and supporting schedules for payroll, fixed assets, AP, AR, prepaid expenses
- Prepare journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations at month end close for revenue recognition related accounts
- Review contracts for proper revenue recognition in accordance with ASC 606
- Responsible for the review of journal entries
- Oversee maintenance of the account reconciliation process
- 5+ years of General Ledger Accounting experience
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP experience preferred
Click to apply.
skills: Revenue Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.